The only thing more stressful than an episode of breaking bad is trying to find a working live stream 5 minutes before it starts.
The final webisode of ‘Everybody Loves Draven’, the Crow-as-a-sitcom
This is the final episode of my friend’s web series that puts The Crow in an early 90s sitcom. There’s more if you click through to YouTube.
Umm, why was this not called “That’s So Draven”????
Whoa. — rachel
This looks like something you’d spend months building in Minecraft!
Isn’t this the final level of Fez?
So the Mars Curiosity Rover lands on Mars and the first thing it does is take a black and white picture of its own shadow. Curiosity Rover = Instagram user.
In honor of Valentine’s day, the world’s most romantic music video.
So during Christmas eve tonight we had family over and late in the evening I started doodling on the paper tablecloth. After drawing a ninja turtle I finally drew a picture of Walter White. My cousin added the text next to the picture for more dramatic effect. This was followed by my sister drawing a picture of me followed by text that was significantly less menacing.
I’ve been trying to make a playlist of non-traditional Christmas songs, not necessarily modern Christmas songs, just songs that sound like they are about Christmas but actually aren’t. It was harder than I thought. So here is my vaguely Christmas-y, songs that are nice enough for you to play for your parents mix. Playlist Here.
- Gepe - Amigos Vecinos
- Teleradio Donoso - Eras Mi Persona Favorita
- Fother Muckers - Mi Alma Glorifica
- Banda de Turistas - Dias de Prosperidad
- Aterciopelados - La Misma Tijera
- Chico Unicornio - Triangulo
- Bersuit - El Viento Trae Una Copla
- Bigott - Turkey Moon
- Cafe Tacuba - 24 Horas
- Chetes - Llego la Luz
- Bi-Log - El Navegante
- Jarabe de Palo - La Luz de tu Corazon
- Fother Muckers - Tan Solo Ayer
- Amadou & Mariam - Sabali
- Colombina Parra - Mi Casa Ideal
- El Remolon - La Bonita
- Gepe - 12 Minerales
- Emilio Jose - Anju Kitahara
- Inti Illimani - El Derecho de Vivir en Paz
- Javiera Mena - Sol de Invierno
- Chetes - Cuando Llegaste
- La Reina Morsa - Navegar
- El Guincho - Palmitos Park
- Rita Indiana y los Misterios - Da Pa’ Lo Do
- Teleradio Donoso - Eramos Todos Felices
CRITERION CORNER GIVEAWAY!!!!
hey there. it’s been a while since i’ve randomly given stuff away, and that doesn’t jive well with my philosophy that love and / or readership should be shamelessly bought. so in honor of the holiday season - and to make up for lost time / clear my shelf of some extra stuff i’ve got lying around - i thought i’d throw the biggest Criterion Corner giveaway yet.
- DVD of Sidney Lumet’s 12 ANGRY MEN!
- Blu-ray of Claude Chabrol’s LES COUSINS!
- 1 DVD box set of Krzysztof Kieslowski’s THREE COLORS! (opened but never watched and in mint condition… long story)
- 1 MYSTERY DVD!!!! (maybe a Criterion film, maybe just something I want to share with a stranger. definitely previously loved).
TO ENTER: just “like” and / or Re-blog this post. each note will count as a separate entry, so every fellow blogger can therefore submit a maximum total of 2 entries.
giveaway will be closed at 12 P.M. EST on Friday, 12/3/2011. 1 winner will be randomly selected from the notes. so the odds should be okay if not super awesome, but someone’s gonna get some great stuff for nothing.
good luck, and thanks so, so much for reading the blog and my Criterion Corner column on movies.com!
I want that 12 Angry Men DVD! Also, everything.